Because each course at American Eurocopter is a transition course, we do not teach aviation maintenance fundamentals. Therefore, it is requested that all personnel enrolled at the American Eurocopter Training Center satisfy the following prerequisites:
Field Maintenance Engineers
Course acceptance is based on the requirement that the student possesses one of the following:
- Certificate as an A&P Mechanic or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
- Canadian approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) certificate
- One year experience as an active mechanic on helicopters (commercial/military)
- Three years of general experience as a commercial or military aircraft mechanic
Maintenance Refresher Technicians
Acceptance in the course is dependent upon the following requirements:
- Attendees must be certified as an airframe mechanic with more than four years practical experience as a rated aircraft mechanic.
- Attendees must have previously completed the field maintenance course on the model for which the refresher course is requested, and have received the American Eurocopter Certificate of Completion.
Enroll for a class.