American Eurocopter offers a comprehensive selection of benefits superior to those offered by many other companies in the industry. Itâ€™s just one more way we demonstrate our commitment to our employees - just one more way we show how much we value our employee's commitment to our success.
As a leader in the industry, we believe that a company can only be successful with healthy people. We care about our employees and offer an outstanding benefits package.
For your health
- We offer comprehensive medical, vision & dental benefits, as well as prescription drug plans.
- Flex benefit plans are available for dependent care and medical care spending accounts.
- We provide our employees with short and long-term disability, as well as life insurance.
- Supplemental life insurance is available for our employees and eligible dependents.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
Your financial security
- American Eurocopter offers a defined contribution plan (401k) for your future financial needs. Enrollment is possible any time after your date of hire. As you contribute, American Eurocopter matches a percentage of your contribution and an annual employer discretionary contribution begins on the eligibility date.
- We provide all full-time employees with the opportunity to participate in the EADS employee share ownership plan (ESOP).
Your time away
- We care about work-life balance and offer our employees two weeks of vacation after one year of service, three weeks after five years and four weeks after ten years.
- Additional vacation time is available for employees through the vacation purchase plan.
- Each employee also receives personal time (up to 48 hrs a year), which can be used for a variety of occassions.
- American Eurocopter provides 13 paid holidays per year (determined annually).